Organic Cotton Raidana Pajama Pants
- Pure and soft 100% organic cotton.
- Handblock printed with natural colours by traditional Ajrakh artisans in Gujarat.
- Comes packed in a re-usable cloth bag.
- Team it with our Raidana or Essential White angarakha/kimono or kurta top.
- Designed and made in India.
To know more about our making process, read here. Part of our Zoo Treat poem collection.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun.