- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, undyed kimono top in white colour, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Easy to mix-n-match. It can be teamed with any of our solid or printed harem pants.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
Did you know in Vedic times, natural white was the preferred colour for clothing? Considered pure, it was referred to as shubra vastra. This traditional Indian style of clothing with tie-up closures can be modified for comfortable wear and fit making it perfect for the growing child. To know more about our making process, read here. For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.