Organic Cotton Raidana Angarakha / Kimono Top
- Adorable 100% organic cotton
- Hand-block printed and natural dyed with indigo and turmeric colours by traditional Ajrakh artisans in Gujarat.
- Easy to mix-n-match. It can be paired with our white or raidana print pyjamas or with something in the baby's own wardrobe.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
To know more about our making process, read here. The Angarakha has tie-up closures for ease of wearing and fit. It comes packed in a re-usable cloth bag, ready for gifting. Because of its handmade nature, variations in stitching and dyeing are a part of its charm; treasure its uniqueness.
For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun.