- 100% Organic cotton unisex 2-pack gift set safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- It contains an undyed white angarakha and indigo hand block printed pajama pants.
- The pajama pants are dyed in indigo by traditional artisans in Gujarat. Indigo has hypoallergenic properties and is good for the skin.
Perfect for summer wear.
- Packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
The kimono wrap top has tie-up closures for ease of wearing and for adjusting the size as per the desired fit. Flat seams and minimal outside labels do not irritate the baby's skin. The pajama pants have an elasticated waist and bottom hem.
This baby essential product is inspired by an original read-aloud poem ‘Zoo Treat’ that speaks of the spontaneity of childhood and our cultural values. Read the poem here. To know more about our making process, read here. For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.