Organic Cotton Patang Yellow Kurta Top
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Unisex design hand-block printed in eco-friendly colours.
- Flat seams and minimal label use on outside of the garment so that it does not irritate the delicate skin of babies.
- Easy to mix-n-match. It can be paired with our yellow organic cotton pyjamas.
- Comes packed in a reusable cloth bag - a perfect gift for new parents and babies.
- Designed and Made in India.
The cute and colourful machali/fish design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. The kurta has wooden button closures for easy access. The Kite print is hand-block printed by artisans in Gujarat using GOTS certified colours. The pyjama is dyed using azo-free dyes. Both are ethically stitched in Kolkata in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness. To know more about our making process, read here. For size details check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. The fabric will become softer with each wash.