Organic Cotton Indigo Checks Kurta Top
- Certified 100% organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed and dyed in indigo by traditional artisans in Gujarat. Indigo has hypoallergenic properties and is good for the skin.
- Unisex design that is easy to mix-n-match. Pair with our Indigo polka or indigo checks or zoo printed organic cotton pyjamas.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
Artisanal handblock printed Organic cotton clothing sets inspired by an original read-aloud poem 'Zoo Treat'. Crafted for comfort and effortless style! Read the poem here. The kurta has wooden button closures for easy access. Flat seams and minimal label use outside of the garment so that it does not irritate the delicate skin of babies. To know more about our making process, read here. For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.