- A beautiful unisex 2-pack gift set with one angarakha and one pyjama pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Packed in a reusable cloth bag created out of our pre-production waste.
- Designed and Made in India.
The Angarakha has tie-up closure for ease of wearing and fit and is hand-block printed with eco-friendly dyes. To know more about our making process, read here. The pyjamas have an elasticated waist and bottom hem and dyed with GOTS certified azo-free red colour. The cute and colourful machali/fish design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
For size details check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. The fabric will become softer with each wash.