- A lovely activity toy to entertain the baby and develop their motor skills and coordination.
- It promotes creative play, fosters the imagination, and acts as soft, lovable friends for your little ones.
- Outer shell: 100% organic cotton dyed with azo free colours. Inside: Silk cotton fibers.
- Only low-impact dyes, which contain no heavy metals, are used in the dyeing process.
- Each toy is stuffed with kapok, a soft, breathable, non-toxic golden silky fiber. It is naturally hypo-allergenic and bio-degradable.
- Comes packed in a reusable cloth bag.
- It can be used as a teether, a crib toy or in the play gym.
- Designed and made in India.
Hand-embroidered by tribal women artisans in India. To know more about our making process, read here. Because of its handmade nature, variations in stitching and dyeing are a part of its charm. Treasure its uniqueness.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash in cold water with gentle soap. Dry flat. It bounces back to the original shape after washing.