Organic Cotton Patang Yellow Angarakha / Kimono Top
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes in a fair trade production studio.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Easy to mix-n-match. It can be paired with our yellow organic cotton pajamas.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
This traditional Indian style of clothing with tie-up closures can be modified for comfortable wear and fit making it perfect for the growing child. The cute and colourful machali/fish design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. Hand-block printed by artisans in Gujarat using GOTS certified colours. The top is ethically stitched in Kolkata in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees. To know more about our making process, read here.
Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.