Organic Cotton Koi Mint Bag - Angarakha and Pyjama Pants Set
- A beautiful unisex 2-pack gift set with one angarakha and one pyjama pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
The Angarakha has tie-up closure for ease of wearing and fit and is hand-block printed with eco-friendly dyes. To know more about our making process, read here. The pyjamas have an elasticated waist and bottom hem and is dyed with azo-free mint colour. The cute and colourful machali/fish design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
For size details check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.