Beautiful unisex 3-pack gift set with one kurta top and one pajama pants.
- 100% Organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed and dyed in indigo by traditional artisans in Gujarat. Indigo has hypoallergenic properties and is good for the skin.
Comes packed in a reusable cloth bag - a perfect gift for new parents and baby.
- Wooden buttons closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit.
- Designed and made in India.
- Conscious of minimising waste, the set comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting
The handrawn zoo print is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Zoo Treat'. Read the poem here. The kurta has wooden button closures for easy access. Flat seams and minimal label use on outside of garment so that it does not irritate the delicate skin of babies. The pajama pants come with an elasticated waistband and bottom hem making it easy to slip into.
The set is ethically stitched in Gujarat in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness. To know more about our making process, read here. For size details check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.