Organic Cotton Patang Yellow Bag - Angarakha and Pyjama Pants Set
- A beautiful unisex 2-pack gift set with one angarakha and one pyjama pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
The Angarakha has tie-up closure for ease of wearing and fit and is hand-block printed with eco-friendly dyes. To know more about our making process, read here. The pyjamas have an elasticated waist and bottom hem and is dyed with azo-free mint colour. All-over hand block printed patang or kite design in the colour of sunshine. Design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
For size details check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.