- A beautiful unisex 2-pack gift set with one angarakha and one pyjama pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag - a perfect gift for new parents and babies.
- Designed and Made in India.
Designed and Made in India, our limited edition 100% organic cotton baby clothing is uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem, 'Little Koi Wants To Fly'
The top is dyed with azo-free colours. Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit. Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value. The pajamas has an elasticated waist and bottom hem.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.