Organic Cotton Manjha Bag - Angarakha and Pyjama Pants Set
- A beautiful unisex 2-pack gift set with one angarakha and one pyjamas.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Packed in a reusable cloth bag created out of our pre-production waste.
- Designed and Made in India.
The Angarakha has tie-up closure for ease of wearing and fit and is hand-block printed with eco-friendly dyes. To know more about our making process, read here. The pyjamas have an elasticated waist and bottom hem and is natural dyed with madder red colour. The cute and colourful manjha / kite strings design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
For size details check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. The fabric will become softer with each wash.