Organic Cotton Tee Red Kurta Top
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Unisex design hand-screen printed in herbal colours.
- Flat seams and minimal label use on outside of the garment so that it does not irritate the delicate skin of babies.
Easy to mix-n-match. It can be paired with our white pyjamas.
- Comes packed in a reusable cloth bag - a perfect gift for new parents and babies.
- Designed and Made in India.
Part of our essential range, the unisex kurta is handscreen printed in madder in Gujarat. The kurta has wooden button closures for easy access. It is ethically stitched in Gujarat in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees.
Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness. To know more about our making process, read here. For size details check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun.