Organic Cotton Patang Angarakha / Kimono Top
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with natural dyes by traditional artisans in Kutch.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- It can be paired with our Patang red pajamas.
- Packed in a reusable cloth bag created out of our pre-production waste.
- Designed and Made in India
This traditional Indian style of clothing with tie-up closures can be modified for comfortable wear and fit making it perfect for the growing child. The cute and colourful Patang / Kite design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. To know more about our making process, read here. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun.