Raidana Bag - Angarakha and Pyjama Pants Set
- 100% Organic cotton unisex 2-pack gift set safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- It contains a matching hand block printed angarakha and pyjama pants.
- Hand-block printed with natural turmeric and indigo by traditional resist Ajrakh printers in rural Gujarat.
- Perfect for summer wear.
- Packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
The kimono wrap top has tie-up closures for ease of wearing and for adjusting the size as per the desired fit. Flat seams and minimal outside labels do not irritate the baby's skin. The pyjama pants have an elasticated waist and bottom hem.
This baby essential product is inspired by an original read-aloud poem titled ‘Zoo Treat’ that speaks of the spontaneity of childhood and our cultural values. Read the poem here. To know more about our making process, read here. For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Natural dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly.