Organic Cotton Zoo Pyjama Pants
- 100% Organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies as they do not cause rashes.
- Hand-block printed and dyed in indigo by traditional artisans in Gujarat. Indigo has hypoallergenic properties and is good for the skin.
- Specially designed to accommodate diapers, the pants have an elasticated waistband and bottom hem.
- Comes packed in a reusable cloth bag.
- Designed and made in India.
Have you ever seen bold zoo animals in a sea of blue? The design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Zoo Treat’. Read the poem here. Team the pyjama pants with our Indigo Zoo hand-block printed or White angarakha/kimono top. To know more about our making process, read here. For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.