Organic Cotton Zoo Angarakha / Kimono Top
- 100% Organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies as they do not cause rashes.
- Hand-block printed and dyed in indigo by traditional artisans in Gujarat. Indigo has hypoallergenic properties and is good for the skin.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Easy to mix-n-match. Team with a matching or essential white pyjama pants.
- Comes packed in a reusable cloth bag.
- Designed and made in India.
Have you ever seen bold zoo animals in a sea of blue? The design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Zoo Treat’. Read the poem here. This traditional Indian style of clothing with tie-up closures can be modified for comfortable wear and fit making it perfect for the growing child. To know more about our making process, read here. For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle liquid soap. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. Indigo is sensitive to citric content or lime and bright sunlight; thus, care should be taken accordingly.