Organic Newborn Gift Get | Blanket + Bolster + Mustard Seed Pillow + Maracas - Zoo
- 1 x Organic Cotton 26" x 36" Receiving Blanket: This reversible organic cotton baby receiving blanket uses four layers of fabric and cotton wadding together making it ideal for snuggling as they leave the hospital. Hand quilted by women artisans in Ahmedabad.
- 1 x Organic Cotton Mustard Seeds Pillow: It is recommended to use the pillow after a few weeks of birth till the baby starts rolling on his/her tummy.
- 2 x Organic cotton Kapok filled Bolsters: Buttery soft and comfortable they are filled with 100% hypoallergenic semal that is safe and more friendly to your munchkin's health. The outer cover is 100% organic cotton and handblock printed with natural indigo colour. The pillow inserts are made in West Bengal while the pillowcovers are printed and stitched in Gujarat.
- 2 x Wooden Maracas: Crafted from sustainably sourced rubber wood and painted with child-friendly water-based colours. Ergonomically shaped handles are perfect for a child's grip or for you to shake shake shake!
- Conscious of minimising waste, the set comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting. Designed and made in India.
Our organic cotton newborn gift set is uniquely gender-neutral. The soft 26“ x 36” reversible blanket is perfect for bringing the baby home. It has printed animals on one side and checks pattern on the other. Perfect for outdoor or indoor use, it is complemented by a mustard seed pillow, and a pair of bolster pillows and wooden maracas. The motifs are hand-block printed and indigo dyed by traditional Ajrakh craftspeople in rural Gujarat. Part of our Zoo Treat poem collection.
For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash pillow and bolster covers and blanket with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. The colour might bleed for the first couple of washes. Do not iron the blanket. Indigo colour is sensitive to citric content. Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun. Keep the bolster cushion filler in strong sunlight occasionally. Do not wash. Wipe clean maracas with a damp cloth.