Koi Red Bag - Angarakha, Pyjama Pants and Swaddle Set
- A beautiful unisex 3-pack gift set with one angarakha, one pyjamas and one 44" x 44" swaddle blanket.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes in a fairtrade production studio.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Packed in a reusable cloth bag and comes together with an interactive game, urging you to play. The lovely package will make for a perfect baby shower gift!
- Designed and Made in India.
The Angarakha has tie-up closure for ease of wearing and fit and is hand-block printed with eco-friendly dyes in a fair-trade production studio. To know more about our making process, read here. The pyjamas have an elasticated waist and bottom hem and are dyed with herbal madder red colour. The herb madder is known to be beneficial for the skin and helps in common cold and respiratory ailments. The cute and colourful design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
For size details check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. Feel the fabric becoming softer with each wash.