Organic Cotton Dhruvtara Bag - Angarakha and Pyjama Pants Set
- 2-pack gift set with one angarakha and one pyjama pants.
- The top is hand-screen printed with GOTS certified organic dyes.
- The pyjamas is dyed with herbal colours derived from pomegranate rind.
- The pair comes packed in a reusable cloth bag.
- Designed and made in India.
The design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘The Story of Dhruvtara’. The Angarakha has tie-up closure for ease of wearing and fit. The pyjamas have an elasticated waist and bottom hem. To know more about our making process, read here. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun.