Koi Mint Angarakha / Kimono Top
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes in a fair trade production studio.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Easy to mix-n-match. It can be paired with our mint organic cotton pajamas.
- Packed in a reusable cloth bag created out of our pre-production waste.
- Designed and Made in India.
This traditional Indian style of clothing with tie-up closures can be modified for comfortable wear and fit making it perfect for the growing child. The cute and colourful machali/fish design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. Hand-block printed by artisans in Gujarat using GOTS certified colours. The top is ethically stitched in Gujarat in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees. To know more about our making process, read here.
Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. Iron as required. The fabric gets softer with every wash.