Organic Cotton Koi Red Pajama Pants
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton
- Dyed with the herb madder (Rubia cordifolia) along with alum (aluminum sulfate) in a patented process. Madder or manjistha as it is locally known, is known to be good for the skin, and overall health, as it helps cleanse toxins from the body.
- Comes packed in a reusable cloth bag.
- Team the pyjamas with our white and orange hand-block printed angarakha/kimono top.
- Designed and made in India.
To know more about our making process, read here.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle liquid soap. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. Natural dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly.