Manjha Angarakha / Kimono Top
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes in a fairtrade production studio.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Easy to mix-n-match. It can be paired with our herbal dyed madder red or white organic cotton pajamas.
- Packed in a reusable cloth bag created out of our pre-production waste.
- Designed and Made in India
This traditional Indian style of clothing with tie-up closures can be modified for comfortable wear and fit making it perfect for the growing child. The cute and colourful manjha/kite strings design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Little Koi wants to fly’. To know more about our making process, read here. Because of its handmade nature, variations in printing and stitching are a part of its charm. We urge you to treasure its uniqueness.
For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. Iron as required. The fabric gets softer with every wash.